Larry's 3D Computer Adventure is a 3D computer game that Mugman played in the episode, "The Big-Mouthed Bumbler." Mugman is interrupted shortly after booting it up by the Big-Mouthed Bumbler, and subsequently game-overs, likely because he cannot pay attention with the Bumbler talking. It appears to be a 3D side-scrolling third-person shooter.
- Similar to the Weird Mugman Dreams, This was based off of a dream Lemur had.
- The Next Big Team was a team Lemurboy collaborated on to make video games.
- The style of the game is similar to some of lemur's older videos, as well as to the music video "Money for Nothing" by the Dire Straits and the scrapped Mugman parody.
- The game can apparently be played with one-hand and no mouse, as seen when Mugman plays it. He may have just adjusted the game's controls to make it easier for him to play.
- This could also be part of the reason why he died on one of the first enemies.